With lots of our community plans to raise awareness of asthma in Medway cancelled and postponed for this summer, Medway Asthma Self-Help (MASH) needs your support.
MASH is running an asthma poster competition so that you can help us to raise awareness of asthma. We are looking for some amazing designs that we can use online and in print to help remind people to look after their asthma – so get creative and help us to support people affected by asthma in Medway. We are really looking forward to seeing your submissions.
PRIZES. There will be three prize categories and one winner in each category will win a £10 book token. The categories are:
HOW TO ENTER. Draw, paint, collage, craft or design on the computer, a poster/picture that tells people about asthma and then scan or take a photo and email it to MASH (at email@example.com) with your name, age and category that you are entering (entries from those under 18 years old need parent/guardian permission).
Please note that by sending your entry you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the competition, which can be found below. The closing date for entries is 23:59 on Friday 29th May 2020.
SOME IDEAS TO GET YOU STARTED
What asthma messages/advice would you like to share? How do you look after your asthma?
Here are some ideas/themes from MASH to help you get started:
ASTHMA POSTER COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Medway Asthma Self-Help (charity no. 1058749), whose registered address is 131 Watling Street, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 2YY.
2. MASH’s asthma poster competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, except employees and trustees of MASH and their direct relatives. MASH volunteers and their direct relatives are eligible to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase or donation necessary to enter this competition.
4. The closing date for entry to the competition will be 23:59 on 29/05/2020. Entries received after this will not be entered into the competition.
5. The rules and how to enter the competition are as follows:
6. The prizes are as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
7. Winners will be chosen by MASH trustees and staff. There will be three winners in total. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. By entering the competition, an entrant is confirming that the poster is their own work.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant permits Medway Asthma Self-Help to use their entry image on their website, social media pages and other communications (online and print).
12. Be entering this competition, an entrant permits Medway Asthma Self-Help to use their name, age and entry for publicity purposes on their website, social media pages and other communications (online and print).
13. Any additional personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice for any reason. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as
soon as possible by the promoter, and the changes will be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
15. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.